FULL TIME - Sales Executive for Radio Station KXXO Mixx 96.1
Southwest Washington's radio giant seeks motivated and talented individuals to join a winning sales team. Experience preferred but willing to train a person with energy, good literacy skills, ambition, and determination. If you have experience in any type of sales and are looking for a better place to work, are persistent, and need to do better than just pay the rent, we’d like to meet you! You will prospect, make marketing proposals, and write and create campaigns for clients. Training and support available depending on skills and experience.
Send a letter (including where you heard of this opening), résumé, and a sample of a proposal to: KXXO Mixx 96.1 , PO Box 7937, Olympia, WA 98507 or via email to email@example.com.
Duties of this job include:
• Prospecting for new clients, visiting and calling on prospective advertisers
• Attending regular sales team and individual meetings
• Writing proposals and developing marketing plans with clients
• Planning advertising campaigns & promotions including writing copy for radio advertising and helping design all-over marketing ideas and strategies.
• Researching and helping clients apply for co-op advertising
• Keeping in contact with existing clients, updating copy, and keeping up with changes in the client's business and how we can help respond to changing needs.
• Internal communication including managing, entering, and checking clients advertising orders, working with other staff to promote clients and the radio station.
Requirements for this position include:
Some experience in a sales position
Good writing skills
Basic computer knowledge and some on-line experience
Reliable transportation and up-to-date auto insurance
Being self-motivated and able to budget time independently
Ability to work occasional weekends and holidays
Ability to work in an ever-changing environment
Willingness to work with people of differing backgrounds and lifestyles
Getting satisfaction from seeing your ideas help businesses grow
A desire to succeed and make money!
Applicants will be asked to allow access to driving record information.
The work area for this job is accessible only by stairs.
3 Cities, Inc./KXXO Mixx 96.1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of our company that all applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or handicap. 3 Cities Inc. is committed to fairness and diversity in hiring and promotion and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds, ethnic origins, genders, orientations, or beliefs.