- "Wrapping Up the Holidays" Cash & Toy Drive!
- Mixx 96.1 - Olympia
- Mixx 96.1 SPONSORED!
Please donate to our "Wrapping up the Holidays" Cash & Toy Drive December 21, 2012. We will be broadcasting live 6am-6pm from the corner of State and Washington in downtown Olympia collecting your donations of cash and toys!
Wrapping Up the Holidays specific needs:
- Cash Donations - CASH IS KING THIS YEAR! O Bee Credit Union will match $2,500 in cash donations. You may also donate online courtesy of O Bee and FrontStream Payments through December 31, 2012. Click here to donate online!
- Children's toys and games, preferably new and unwrapped.
- Art supplies, including crayons, pencils, play-doh, & drawing pads.
- Infant clothing, new or gently used. Warm baby clothing for the winter is especially needed.
- Disposable diapers are a great donation, as are gift certificates.
- Books and CD's of all types, maybe a movie pass! Teens particularly often are ignored when families are in severe need. Many teens from low-income families are working, not for "mall money," but to help buy food and pay rent for their families!
- Bicycles, in almost any condition. Many of the agencies involved have volunteers who can do repairs, and just about every kid dreams of finding a bike under the tree!
- Coats & jackets, gloves, hats, and scarves, in new or excellent used condition. All sizes are needed from infant to adult. (Many older kids wear adult sizes & moms & dads need warm things too!)
- Gift certificates for grocery items. Most stores will let you specify food items only, if you wish.
Click here for more information.
- Mixx 96.1 - Website
- 119 Washington St. NE
EventList powered by schlu.net